Download Form2Content Core plugins
- Released on:
- Wednesday, 15 March 2017 01:00
Form2Content Anywhere Joomla Content Plugin for F2C 6.8 or higher
Easily display any Form2Content article data anywhere in Joomla content, category descriptions or module positions. Features include:
- - Article content outside the main article body, i.e. in module positions
- - Inline Smarty templating to set the layout of the content
- - Filter articles to display on content type, article id etc. and ordering
Examples of use:
- - Slideshow in the header can be build from article images and thus change per article page and be maintained from the F2C front-end article manager.
- - Create your own category blog layout in the category description area using the F2C Anywhere plugin. Make sure you set display articles to 0 in the menu options. This way the read more is still valid Joomla rouiting since a category link is used!
- - Place any data from any article anywhere in your website but still allow users to manage the content via the front-end article manager.
Documentation, Support & credits
This plugin is developed by Pieter-Jan de Vries from Obix Webtechniek. It has been extensively tested and used on websites but comes AS IS!! In case there are bugs you can report them on the forum.
Fixed bug when using the id=article option.
Fixed Compatibility issues resulting from fixes in Form2Content core (support for Joomla! 3.4.1).
New option authorid.
New option contenttypeid.
New configuration setting Show not found messages.
Id options accept either a single id (integer value) or a comma separated list of id’s.
Id options can be preceded an exclamation mark (!) to invert the query result.
Option catid. When using a category path it must now always be prefixed with a forward slash (/).
In several, but not all places a Form2Content model (Form2ContentModelForms) is now used to retrieve Form2Content articles, instead of using custom queries.
In several, but not all places instances of JTable are now used to retrieve Joomla! and Form2Content data, instead of using custom queries.
- Fixed Take published state and publication dates into account when determining the maximum number of articles for the limit option.